A Note To Our Patients About Coronavirus: COVID-19
Your safety and health are very important to Bucks ENT Associates.
We are closely monitoring the advisories and recommendations from the CDC and both state and local Health & Human Services Departments for guidance related to the Coronavirus.
It is a top priority that all precautions are taken to keep a safe environment for patients and staff members alike.
Please note: We CANNOT safely provide treatment to patients who are quarantined for the Coronavirus due to the risk for other patients and staff. Also, we do not perform Coronavirus testing.
Please also be aware of our New Protocols, effective immediately:
- If you have been placed on quarantine or have been in contact someone with a known or suspected Coronavirus infection, please call the office and DO NOT come in.
- If you have recently travelled, please notify us. Your providers will determine the best course of action.
- If you are having symptoms of a respiratory infection (e.g., cough, sore throat, fever, trouble breathing), please notify us immediately. Your providers will determine the best course of action.
- Call ahead and discuss the need to reschedule your appointment if you develop symptoms of a respiratory infection (e.g., cough, sore throat, fever, trouble breathing) on the day you are scheduled to be seen.
- Patients and staff members must adhere to respiratory hygiene, cough etiquette and hand hygiene, etc. Signs have been placed around the office to this effect.
- In order to limit exposure and maintain social distancing as much was possible, please try to come to your appointment alone, if possible. For pediatric patients, only one parent should accompany the child and please no siblings.
We will diligently continue to closely monitor the situation and update any changes.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
The Physicians and Staff of Bucks ENT Associates
Have You Liked Us on Facebook?
We'd love to stay connected with you - please Click Here to like us on Facebook!