The physicians and staff at Bucks ENT Associates take the spread of COVID-19 very seriously. Your safety and health are very important to us. We are closely monitoring the advisories and recommendations from the CDC and both state and local Health and Human Services Departments for guidance related to Coronavirus.
Our office remains open. It is a top priority that all precautions are taken to keep a safe environment for patients and staff members. Strict sterilization techniques and social distancing practices have been implemented to reduce the risk of viral transmission.
Virtual Health consultations are now available for new and existing patients. Please call to make a telehealth appointment and we will provide you with instructions for a discussion with your provider.
Please note: We CANNOT safely provide treatment to patients who are quarantined for the Coronavirus due to the risk for other patients and staff. Also, we do not perform COVID-19 testing.
Please also be aware of our New Protocols for in person visits:
- If you have been placed on quarantine or have been in contact someone with a known or suspected Coronavirus infection, please call the office and DO NOT come in.
- If you have recently traveled, please notify us. Your providers will determine the best course of action.
- If you are having symptoms of a respiratory infection (e.g., cough, sore throat, fever, trouble breathing), please notify us immediately. Your providers will determine the best course of action.
- Call ahead and discuss the need to reschedule your appointment if you develop symptoms of a respiratory infection (e.g., cough, sore throat, fever, trouble breathing) on the day you are scheduled to be seen.
- In order to limit exposure and maintain social distancing as much as possible, please try to come to your appointment alone. For pediatric patients, only one parent should accompany the child and please no siblings.
- We will limit the number of people in our waiting room and may ask you to stay in your car until an examination room is available.
We will diligently continue to closely monitor the situation and update any changes. We all look forward to the end of this crisis but until then, please know that we are here for you.
Thank you for your understanding and support and stay well.
The Physicians and Staff of Bucks ENT Associates
Please See the attached Invitations to Online Webinars about Inspire Therapy for Obstructive Sleep Apnea:
May Inspire Webinar
June Inspire Webinar
Have You Liked Us on Facebook?
We'd love to stay connected with you - please Click Here to like us on Facebook!