Dr. Caren and Dr. Urman's Heart Health e-Newsletter
Happy and Healthy New Year!
This complimentary monthly educational service is for our patients and their families but please forward it to anyone who might find it of interest. It usually is sent out the first Friday morning of each month with occasional additional special editions as well or with adjustments to our delivery schedule during health emergencies such as the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here to enter our website and learn more about our practice. We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or wish to make an appointment.
Enhanced Access Membership Program (EAMP) 2022
During these challenging times, more than ever -
The Patient-Physician Relationship is The True Core of Optimal Medical Care
"It is far more important to know what person has the disease than what disease the person has." - attributed to Hippocrates, the father of Western Medicine.
- Personalized concierge services not covered by private insurance or Medicare
- Three annual membership options to choose from. Patients choose what works best for them
- Monthly payment options for current EAMP members renewing prior to the end of the year are available. Discounted fees for current EAMP members renewing at the same or higher level when pain in full by the end of the year.
- Increasing levels of priority and enhanced access for routine appointments and testing and to speak with you cardiologist on routine matters.
- Priority completion of administrative paper-work and fees waived.
- Significant discounts offered on Sollis Heath Annual Membership Plans (24/7 unlimited, immediate access to world-class concierge facilities in Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Manhattan, The Hamptons and Miami Beach equipped with laboratory and diagnostic imaging including MRI, CT, ultrasound and x-ray, no wait time)
- New for 2021: MedJet Assist coverage for COR Vitae Premier Elite and all Concierge level members - ciritcal care air rescue and evacuation anywhere in the world.
- New for
2021: Global MedAssist Program - discounted coverage upgrade option for
all Concierge level members - aeromedical and emergency evacuation
anywhere in the world; PLUS 24/7 telemedicine ER physician access
wherever you are in the world - coordinated by your cardiologist and the
Cleveland Clinic with personalized travel medical kit with
prescriptions and first-aid kit.
- Validated parking (Premier and Concierge members)
- Convenient VIP parking for Concierge members for office visits
Current members should look for renewal information in the mail this month or speak to our staff when visiting our office before the end of the year.
If you are not a current EAMP member, and wish to maximize your experience with our office and your top-tier cardiologist, click here for more information or call our practice manager, Lilly Garzona or EAMP representatives Mickey Tescum or Kahlia Bundle at 310.659.0715.
| || Cedars-Sinai Smidt Heart Institute cardiologist Dr. Mark Urman is named a Super Doctor for the fourteenth straight year|
If you or your loved ones are eligible for a booster dose and wish to get it at Cedars-Sinai, appointments are now available, and may be scheduled through My CS-Link or by calling 855-427-5465.
Booster doses are also available at multiple locations across Los Angeles. If you are eligible, we encourage you to visit the California Department of Public Health’s My Turn website to choose a date and location most convenient for you.
As a reminder: Whether you are eligible for a booster shot or not, everyone who has been fully vaccinated continues to have excellent protection against serious illness and hospitalization from COVID-19. This appears to be holding true with variants as well.
Learn about Virtual Visits (Telemedicine) with us
Share Your Experience
Please help get the word out about our doctors and our practice. It will only take a minute and we will be so grateful! Share your experience in our office by clicking on your cardiologist:
...or just click on one of the buttons below to leave your review of COR Medical Group, Inc., feel free to mention your cardiologist by name.
For Google, you can also look Dr Caren or Dr Urman up in Google, on the right of the screen you will see a picture of the office, a map, hours and other reviews, if you look just above the review section toward the bottom and to the right you can click on the button ‘Write a review’
On Vitals, here is the link for Dr Caren: https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jeffrey_Caren.html
On Vitals, here is the link for Dr. Urman: https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Mark_Urman.html
| ||Following a Heart-Healthy Diet and Lifestyl|