Dr. Caren and Dr. Urman's Heart Health e-Newsletter
The latest from Drs Urman and Caren regarding COVID-19 and staying heart healthy
This complimentary monthly educational service is for our patients and their families but please forward it to anyone who might find it of interest. It usually is sent out the first Friday morning of each month with occasional additional special editions as well. Click here to enter our website and learn more about our practice. We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or wish to make an appointment.
Enhanced Access Membership Program (EAMP) 2021
During these challenging times, more than ever -
The Patient-Physician Relationship is The True Core of Optimal Medical Care
"It is far more important to know what person has the disease than what disease the person has." - attributed to Hippocrates, the father of Western Medicine.
- Personalized concierge services not covered by private insurance or Medicare
- Three annual membership options to choose from. Patients choose what works best for them
- Monthly payment options for current EAMP members renewing prior to the end of the year are available. Discounted fees for current EAMP members renewing at the same or higher level when pain in full by the end of the year.
- Increasing levels of priority and enhanced access for routine appointments and testing and to speak with you cardiologist on routine matters.
- New for 2021: Significant discounts offered on Sollis Heath Annual Membership Plans (24/7 unlimited, immediate access to world-class concierge facilities in Beverly Hills and Manhattan equipped with laboratory and diagnostic imaging including MRI, CT, ultrasound and x-ray, no wait time)
- Priority completion of administrative paper-work and fees waived.
- Global CARE coverage (for concierge level members). Critical care air rescue and evacuation anywhere in the world with the coordination of your cardiologist and the Cleveland Clinic.
- Validated parking (Premier and Concierge members)
- Convenient VIP parking for Concierge members for office visits
Current EAMP members should have received renewal information in the mail recently but if not, please call us or speak to our staff when visiting our office before the end of the year.
If you are not a current EAMP member, and wish to maximize your experience with our office and your top-tier cardiologist, click here for more information or call our practice manager, Lilly Garzona or EAMP representative Kahlia Bundle at 310.659.0715.
Fight the Flu - It Starts with You!
More Important This Year Than Ever
| ||Call our office to make your appointment for your flu shot. Flu vaccine appointments are available in the early morning hours or on Fridays but it is highly recommended that you call first to make an appointment. EAMP members can schedule their vaccine appointment during regular office hours|
Dear patients and friends,
We remain committed and available for your cardiac health needs. As health care providers, there is nothing more important to us than the well-being of our patients.
It is important to keep yourself heart healthy while trying to remain safe.
If you would like to see our prior COVID-19 Heart Health e-Newsletters and all prior editions from 2020, click here
[Author’s note: This e-newsletter was written on Thursday, December 3, 2020. The subject matter is rapidly changing, and the recommendations below may be out of date within a short period of time. Find the latest general recommendations from the LA County Dept of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control by clicking on the links.]. In addition, this link is quite thorough and complete in giving you the latest statistics not only for LA county but also how we compare to the rest of the country: https://corona-virus.la/data
- We Remain Open to Serve You
- We Are Caring For You in a Safe and Secure Environment
- Do Not Delay Your Potentially Life-Saving Cardiac Care
No doubt, even under the best of circumstances, life for us will not be entirely back to normal anytime soon although there are promising signs that vaccines will become available soon after the new year. However, no matter what, we are here for you. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns and take advantage of technology to stay medically connected with us to keep you healthy.
Learn about Virtual Visits (Telemedicine) with us
Share Your Experience
Please help get the word out about our doctors and our practice. It will only take a minute and we will be so grateful! Share your experience in our office by clicking on your cardiologist:
If you Yelp review your healthcare encounter with Dr. Urman by clicking here.
On Google, look Dr Caren or Dr Urman up in Google, on the right of the screen you will see a picture of the office, a map, hours and other reviews, if you look just above the review section toward the bottom and to the right you can click on the button ‘Write a review’
On Vitals, here is the link for Dr Caren: https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jeffrey_Caren.html
On Vitals, here is the link for Dr. Urman: https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Mark_Urman.html
| ||Following a Heart-Healthy Diet and Lifestyle|
Cedars Heart Program Remains Top 3 in US and Best in the West